Monday, February 25, 2013

To New Beginings....

I have decided to re-vamp my blog. Now, I can not say that I will go in this direction or that direction because let's face it, I am interested in so many things, there is just no telling what I will post here from day to day. We are all complex human beings whose lives are in a constant state of fluidity - and that's the beauty of all of us!
One day I may show you how to do a new hairstyle. One day I may show you how to make a peyote stitch necklace from size 11 seed beads. One day I may tell you how to build solar panels or how to build a greenhouse from scraps or tell you all about Fibromyalgia and Chronic Myofascial pain, which are both a daily pain in my.....well, in my whole body! :) You thought I was going to say something else, didn't you. The point is, who knows where we will go?
To update everyone who had been reading this blog before I took my hiatus, Pap passed away on Thanksgiving. We knew it was coming and though it was hard and some of my family fell into a depression because of Pap's.....I don't want to call it loss. I don't believe that death claims us. We are never lost. God says we go on and I believe Him....so I will call it Pap's move, the depression has finally lifted and it feels like the sunshine is coming out again.
We are all many things in this life. Take me, I am a survivor, a Mother, a Wife, a Sister, a Friend, an artist, a business owner and a bit of a know it all - not because I like to rub my intelligence in others' faces but because I read EVERYTHING. I put that in all caps because, I'm just not kidding. There is so much useless knowledge floating around in my head! I am one of those people who want desperately to know the who, what, when, where, why and how of everything. I love that in this day and age if I want to know something, I can find it out in about five short minutes! I am also a firm believer that in this age of information, ignorance is a choice. I detest willful ignorance.
Some people believe I am nuts. I'm okay with that. Some think I'm a bitch. I'm fine with that too. Some think I'm a great person and I love that but in the end, I am me. I like me. I want to get to know you and I hope you visit often. Who knows where we'll go?

No comments:

Post a Comment